Sunday 2 March 2014

Different City Feature// Lurking in Bristol

I genuinely think this flu is taking over my life right now. I've had days in bed and zero nights out in hope of getting back to my normal self for my day trip to Bristol. Unfortunately the days in bed have not worked, I'm blogging from my bed right now with a cup of tea and silly amounts of medication scattered around me.

Although the bed days didn't fix me up, I could not miss the chance to go to Bristol. It is such a lovely city, and after my last visit I kept telling myself I would go back, but with busy timetables and working in retail, I seriously just had no time whatsoever. So I dragged myself out of bed to get a return train ticket for only £12, which is absolutely amazing! Luckily the weather was lovely, the sun was shining which made the day trip feel a thousand times better and lift me out of my ill state. I was surrounded by many different places to eat, cute little arcades, amazing vintage shops, typically English looking pubs and just lovely scenery. It is more than worth a visit!

I did go to Bristol with the idea to snap up some photos of people, but I think they would have been scared if they were approached by me with how ill I looked and sounded! So instead I snapped up a few pictures of pretty things in Bristol for you to look at, in hope to inspire you to have your own little lurk to the city. If I have inspired you to take a trip let me know how your day goes, I could talk about Bristol forever!








Although it is lovely to just go on an adventure in a city you don't know, perhaps you want to plan your day, so click here for advice on your trip to Bristol.



Other cities that I love to lurk in:
|London| Birmingham| Brighton| Manchester | Stratford-Upon-Avon|

3 comments: